Terms & Conditions
Below is some of our legal stuff, to make sure we're on the same page.
Please read and understand the following terms and conditions as they are binding for all event participants.
I agree to the following general terms (if I’m involved in this event in any way):
- I will do my best to make this secret Santa experience fun for all
- I understand that I have to Drop-Off my present on December 16, 2017 at Museum of Nebraska Art, Downtown Kearney, NE.
- I understand that my giftees name is confidential until it is revealed. Under no circumstances, will I seek out personal information (including, but not limited to Addresses, phone numbers, email, and any non-listed information that my giftee may have submitted).
- I will not purchase food items, drugs, alcohol or sexually related items as a gift for this event…good clean family fun only, please!
- I understand that buying inappropriate gifts (listed above) is not allowed, and I will be banned from future Secret Santa and gifting events if I don’t abide by these rules.
- I understand that by being part of this event, my contact information will be utilized by Local Pulse, LLC (DBA Kearney Local) in order to communicate with me about event details, event-related activities and future similar community events that I may be interested in.
I agree to the following Exchange Only Terms (if I’m part of the exchange):
- I understand that this event is Non-Refundable and will go on despite weather conditions.
- I will purchase a gift that I think my giftee will genuinely enjoy, putting thought and effort into this fun community event so that others want to do it again in the future
- I understand that if I decide to not follow through with the giving end of this event, I will not be able to register for next year’s Secret Santa Gift Exchange (as my personal information will be used to block my access ongoing).
- I understand that I have to Pick-Up my present on December 17, 2017 at Museum of Nebraska Art, Downtown Kearney, NE.
- I understand that there is no reason to contact my Santa after the event unless it’s to use the provided ‘thank you’ form I have been given access to after the event is over.
- I will not reveal someone else’s Secret Santa (if I know who it is), as that will ruin the fun of this event
I agree to the following Gift Donation Terms (if I’m a gift donor):
- I am giving my donation to a family (or individual) in need, and I expect nothing in return.
- I am aware that my donation may be used for someone other than who I bought for if it is later revealed that someone else has a bigger need than my original giftee.
I agree to the following general event terms:
- No exchange of registration will be made under any circumstances and payments are not transferable.
- No refund on registrations will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to conditions under Event Cancellation or Postponement.
- The resale of registration is prohibited. Local Pulse, LLC reserves the right to cancel any registrations that have been resold.
- Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
- Please take photography, audio or video recording during the event, we want to spread the good word about this event!
- The Promoter may add, withdraw or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, event times, arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner may use the registration holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
- The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- Purchasers of tickets who are under 18 years of age should seek parental consent before purchasing tickets/merchandises from our website. By transacting on our website, purchaser certifies that purchaser is at least 18 years of age and understands and accepts these conditions of use.
- Any complaints regarding the event will be directed to and dealt with by the Promoter.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we received from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing, maybe used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe for receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies, we, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
This policy was last modified on 10 Oct 2017
Local Pulse, LLC (DBA Kearney Local)
110 West 24th Street
Kearney, NE 68847
Contact [at] KearneyLocal [dot] com